Lunar sowing calendar of planting gardener for august 2020
The lunar planting calendar for August 2020 has several features. Depending on the phases of the moon, it is worth doing certain work in the garden and in the garden. So, the growing Moon is good for the development of plants, and on the Full Moon it is strictly forbidden to do any work in the garden.
- 1 How moon phases and zodiac signs affect planting
- 2 Moon phases in august 2020
- 3 Lunar calendar of the gardener and gardener by days for August 2020 (table)
- 4 What crops can be planted according to the lunar calendar in August
- 5 Suitable days for carrying out agrotechnical measures for the maintenance of the garden and vegetable garden
- 6 We take into account the climatic features of the regions
- 7 Folk signs
Thanks to the implementation of the recommendations of the lunar calendar, you can achieve good crop growth and get a rich harvest.
How moon phases and zodiac signs affect planting
Recommendations for the implementation of agrotechnical measures depend on the phase of the moon:
- New moon. During this period, the energy supply decreases. Therefore, it is not recommended to carry out any work at the summer cottage. At this time, it is worth treating crops from diseases and pests, pinching and pinching plants. The period covers 3 days.
- Growing. At this stage, the energy of the Earth is directed upward, which ensures the development of the above-ground part of the cultures. During this period, green plant fragments develop well. This is a good period for tomatoes, cabbage, herbs, cereals, legumes. Flowers, bushes and trees also grow well. The best results are achieved in the first quarter. During this period, the Moon goes through the phases of Capricorn, Sagittarius, Taurus. She is also found in Pisces, Aquarius, Aries.
- Full moon. This phase lasts only a day, but it is very unfavorable for planting operations. During this period, it is recommended to cultivate the soil or process it from diseases and parasites. You can also take the time to collect the seeds.
- Decreasing. During this period, the energy of the moon is directed to the root system of cultures. This time is perfect for planting bulbs and root vegetables. In the third quarter, it is permissible to plant perennial plants. They will take root perfectly. The period of passage of the constellations Libra, Leo, Cancer is considered especially favorable. Also suitable are periods when the moon is in the constellations Gemini, Scorpio, Virgo.
The passage of the Moon through the constellations also affects the development of cultures. They are divided into several groups of signs:
- Fiery - have a beneficial effect on fruiting plants. They are well reflected in the development of shrubs. During this period, there is an active growth of tomatoes, legumes, fruit trees.
- Earthly - good for the root system. This period is recommended to be devoted to planting and caring for tubers.
- Airy - during this period it is worth taking care of flowers.If roses are cut at this time, they will stand perfectly. It is worth looking after artichokes, sunflowers, cauliflower. You should also pay attention to broccoli.
- Aquatic - ideal for agrotechnical activities with leafy plants. At this time, it is worth taking care of greens and cabbage.
Moon phases in august 2020
The phases of the moon directly affect the development of crops and the implementation of agricultural activities. Therefore, it is worth getting acquainted with the dates of this or that stage..
This phase is observed on 1.08 and 30.08. On such days, it is worth fighting weeds and parasites, carrying out sanitary pruning, and removing wild growth. Other works are prohibited.
In August, it falls on the 15th. On this day, it is worth paying attention to collecting seeds, processing and mulching the soil, removing weeds and parasites.
This phase is observed from 2-14.08. It also starts on 31.08.
This stage is the period from 16 to 29.08.
Lunar calendar of the gardener and gardener by days for August 2020 (table)
To ensure the normal development of crops, it is worth carrying out agrotechnical measures on specific dates.
Successful dates for planting operations are shown in the table:
|potatoes, radish, radish||11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27|
|tomato||7, 8, 16, 17, 18,|
|Bell pepper||7, 8, 16, 17, 18, 26, 27|
|carrot||16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27|
|cabbage||5, 6, 7, 8, 16, 17, 18, 26, 27|
|garlic||7, 8, 11, 12, 13|
|eggplant||7, 8, 16, 17, 18, 26, 27|
|bitter pepper||7, 8, 16, 17, 18, 24, 25|
|greenery||7, 8, 16, 17, 18, 26, 27|
|cucumbers||7, 8, 11, 12, 13|
Not too favorable days for planting in August include 1, 2, 15, 29, 30, 31.
What crops can be planted according to the lunar calendar in August
There are specific recommendations for each category of plants. They should also be taken into account.
In the Growing Phase of the Moon, it is permissible to plant broccoli and early cabbage varieties.
Under favorable weather conditions, it will be possible to harvest the crop for long-term storage.
Bush beans can be planted until the middle of the month. In bad weather, full-fledged grains will not have time to ripen, however, in any case, it will be possible to get green pods. They are used for making salads or as siderates.
Greens and herbs
Planting greens is allowed on any day, with the exception of New Moon and Full Moon. It is best to plant herbs every 2 weeks throughout the summer.
The most favorable period for planting trees and bushes by cuttings is 11-13.08. Also, the period 21-23.08 is perfect for rooting seedlings.
Flower gardens and indoor plants
Crops that are resistant to cold are allowed to be planted until the middle of the month.
Suitable days for carrying out agrotechnical measures for the maintenance of the garden and vegetable garden
The most suitable days for agrotechnical work in August include the following:
- Planting fruit crops - 2, 11, 12, 16, 17, 18.
- Vaccination - 2, 12, 13.
- Pruning fruit crops - 1, 21, 22, 23, 28.
- Transfer - 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10.
- Preparation of conservation - 2, 8, 10, 12, 13, 21. You can also make blanks from 22 to 28.
- Collection of seeds and fruits - 2, 10, 19, 20, 24, 25, 28.
- Planting seeds - 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13. Planting is also carried out from 21 to 27 August.
- Watering and fertilizing - from 2 to 8 August.
- Harvesting potatoes and other root crops - 2, 24, 25.
We take into account the climatic features of the regions
In order for planting work and other agricultural activities to bring good results, it is very important to take into account the climatic features of the region. At the same time, the timing of certain actions may shift depending on weather conditions. What is permissible to perform in Central Russia is completely unsuitable for the Urals and Siberia.
When drawing up a plan for agrotechnical measures, it is worth considering folk signs:
- If there is dry weather on Ilya's day on August 2, then it will be dry for 6 weeks. If it rains on that day, precipitation will continue for 6 weeks.
- If the bees wax their entrances early, a severe winter is expected.
- If there are a lot of thunderstorms in August, the fall will be long.
- If August is dry, then autumn will be dry and warm.
- If the fog does not last long, the weather will be clear.
- If there are a lot of acorns on the oak in August, you should expect a good harvest.
Experienced farmers always follow the recommendations given in the lunar calendar. This allows you to draw up an accurate plan of agricultural activities and achieve excellent results in the cultivation of garden and horticultural crops. In addition to the lunar calendar, folk signs should also be used..